THE MARTIAL CAMP 2024 TERMS & CONDITIONS
This disclaimer governs THE MARTIAL CAMP event from 22nd January 2024 to 04th February 2024. Before participating in the event, you will be asked to sign this disclaimer.
You acknowledge that all exercises involve a risk of personal injury, and you agree to take responsibility for your health and well-being for the duration of the event.
(2) Health and Medical Conditions
You acknowledge and represent that:
- To the best of your knowledge, you suffer from no medical or physical condition or disability that will or might increase the normal risks associated with exercise.
- Your doctor has approved your participation in our event.
If requested, copies of doctor’s approvals must be provided.
You must inform us as soon as possible if:
- You suffer from any new injury, illness, or other medical condition.
- You feel any pain or discomfort.
- You feel that any exercise included in the training would be unsafe or uncomfortable for you.
We may prohibit you from participating in training at our sole discretion, and you must comply with all of our instructions in relation to our event.
(3) No Representations or Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to section 7 below, we exclude all representations, warranties, undertakings, and guarantees relating to THE MARTIAL CAMP.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not represent, warrant, undertake, or guarantee that you will not suffer from any injury arising directly or indirectly from participating in the event.
(4) Photography Release
I hereby grant full permission to THE MARTIAL CAMP to use, reuse, reproduce, publish, or republish any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of my participation in this event, in any medium now known or hereafter developed, alone or in conjunction with other material, without restriction as to changes or alterations, as well as to use my name, voice, likeness, and/or other indicia of identity, for editorial, educational, promotional, advertising, and commercial purposes, including without limitation in connection with the solicitation of contributions and the furtherance of the corporate objectives of THE MARTIAL CAMP event.
(5) Personal Property
I understand that I am responsible for my personal property while at the event, and THE MARTIAL CAMP takes no responsibility for lost or stolen property.
(6) Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are subject to section 5 below and govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to THE MARTIAL CAMP, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence), and for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable to you in respect of:
- Any personal injury (including without limitation serious injury or death) that you may suffer or sustain directly or indirectly as a result of attending THE MARTIAL CAMP.
- Any losses arising as a result of any personal injury.
- Any of your personal property that is lost, stolen or damaged before, during, or after the event.
- Any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- Any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities, or goodwill.
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
This disclaimer does not limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. It also does not limit our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
If any part of this disclaimer is deemed unlawful and/or unenforceable by a court or other competent authority, the remaining sections of this disclaimer will continue to be in effect. If any part of this disclaimer is considered unlawful and/or unenforceable but would be lawful or enforceable if a portion of it was deleted, that part will be deemed deleted, and the rest of the section will remain in effect.
(9) Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Thai law. Any disputes relating to this disclaimer or our event will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Thailand.
(10) Our details
In this disclaimer, the terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to THE MARTIAL CAMP.,Ltd., a company registered in Thailand.
The limitations and exclusions of liability in this disclaimer apply to our instructors as well as to us.
The deposit collected is non-refundable. If you later decide that you cannot attend the event, your deposit will be forfeited.
By purchasing a ticket to attend THE MARTIAL CAMP, I/we indicate that I/we have read and understood this Waiver of Liability. I am aware that this is a waiver and a release of liability, and I voluntarily agree to its terms.